-
Who said I'm not serious?
Bawitdaba ba dang a dang diggy diggy!
(using my roomate's computer because I'm too lazy today to go into the other room)
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 17, 2004 01:05 PM: Message edited by: FatPunkBastard (KoF's Roommate) ]</font>
-
Anybody that is nailing Pamela Anderson will not be mocked! .... That is a large number of people that are exempt from mocking. She sort of gets around but I believe maybe she will make it to me sometime soon.
I think Wanda Jackson and the Cadillac Assholes or whatever their names are will be where I will be tonight.
-
Did you go to Wanda Jackson? Karen said it was such a great show!
The Dollhut was a blast! I havent seen it that packed in years. The Road Kings headlined over Lee Rocker! HAHA! He looked pissed off when he left. Alot of people were there for the Guanabatz. It was a great show!
I got some great pix of the Road Kings playing that I'll e-mail to you Mattabilly. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
Muchas Gracias! Glad you had fun, they're a fun live act.
-
oh karen did go? I thought I saw her there but wasn't sure and wasn't going to ask.
It was great . I am glad I went.
-
OH LORD....
I WENT TO FLOGGING MOLLY LAST NIGHT!!!!
IT WAS A KICK ASS SHOW BUT THE ENTIRE VENUE WAS A PIT AND I WAS READY TO START HITTING PEOPLE!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
OVER ALL GREAT SHOW THOUGH... ONLY 10 BUCKS [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
HEY PIRATE HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHIRT THEY HAVE WITH THE PIRATE GIRL ON IT? I THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN I SAW IT... ITS A GUYS SHIRT THOUGH.
-
Don't tell me your one of the chicks who wants to be in the front but bitches when they get pushed or hit?
-
WHOA....
IM ALWAYS IN THE FRONT. I CAN STAND BEING PUSHED BUT I DO NOT LIKE OR DESERVE TO BE HIT. PEOPLE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT FOR OTHERS. IM ONLY 5FT TALL. I CANT SEE IF IM NOT IN THE FRONT!!
-
Well it doesn't sound like it applies to you, but I hate it when I go to a show and you have those people who want to be in the front or pit but don't want to be touched and get pissed they're getting pushed around! Than go take a seat and get out of the pit. My wife is 5'2" and is right in the mix of it. But it's not about disrespect, punk and pits go hand in hand, it's a release a bond with complete strangers who also are releasing and displaying their individualism in maybe the only way they know or can. I don't get pissed when I get knocked down or hit, that's what it's all about. Although I have been to the shows where there is no pit curtesy (spelling?) , people are just trying to hurt people, throwing glass bottles and starting full blown fights. If it's a good pit, when you fall down some complete stranger reaches down and picks you back up. I love it and punk wouldn't be punk without it!! Having said that, what I really hate is the fucking pussies who don't have the balls to mosh themselves, but stand on the outskirts of the pit just waiting for a mosher to get close enough so they can anonymously give them a good push, sending them across the room, but never crossing that line to afraid to actually get in the pit!! That's BULLSHIT!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
Anyways PNP I don't know, but my guess would be it wasn't intentional, just people enjoying the music. I once saw a Bad Religion concert and unfortunately we were stuck in seats, and it sucked so bad being restricted to our seats while a raging pit was going on. It's just not the same.